If you are looking for a beach resort that is cheap and has elegant ambiance, then Mahan beach resort is the perfect resort for you! This resort would give you right rest and vacation. Right REST is what you can in this resort. This is one of the nearest and descent resort from Samal Wharf.
Mahan Beach Resort is located at Barangay Caliclic Babak District, Island Garden City of Samal Davao del Norte. The resort can be reach by taking a ferry boat from Sasa Wharf, Davao City to Samal Whaft. From the Samal Wharf, you can ride a motorcycle costing 15 pesos to take you to the resort. However, since the resort is not that far from the Samal Wharf, you can walk your way to the resort by taking the main road to the right and walk for around 180 meters. The resort is easy to locate because of its large landmark along the road.
The resort is so refreshing because of the its forestry ambiance and beautiful landscapes. Resort is well maintained, an is known because of its crystal clear water and being inexpensive. Amenities of the resort includes volleyball court where you just need a valid ID to borrow the balls, it’s free of charge. No corkage is charged for food and liquor except for outside catering. Cooking areas are free to use as well as cellphone or laptop charging. However, extra fee is charge for electrical appliances.
- Telephone Number: (082) 271-5378
- Mobile Numbers: 09177078088 | 09466288888 | 09228798988
Do’s and Don’ts
- Make a List. Every time we go to travel or vacation we should always make a list as our guide. Guide for what to bring, for what to do and for whom to be with. We travel in our life sometimes so we should make that sometimes into something not to forget by providing a guide as a list. Just be specific in your list contents. Always keep in mind that you should only bring the needed things.
- Don’t Bring Many Food. Mahan beach resort is so near in Samal wharf which lots of stores located where food prices are cheaper compared to the resort and downtowns’ prices. You can enjoy also Ryan’s special native Bibingka near in the resort. It is so delicious and the preparation is so native and most of their ingredients are organic. Moreover, you can buy any foods near the wharf such as lechon manok, liempo, rice, soft drinks and etc.
- Have Fun. Mahan could offer you a wide area to play and enjoy. You can play volleyball under some trees together with your friends. You can also play parlor games in there or in their Function Hall. Playing releases our stress and balances the hormones in our body. It refreshes our soul and our body to become more productive in the future.
- Be Careful. Even Mahan is safe, it is our duty to take charge of our belongings. Always keep in mind that prevention is better than cure. Mahan is one of the pleasant and nearest resorts from Samal wharf, so it attracts lots of visitors. .
|Entrance Fee||Day Tour||Overnight
|Child (7yrs old and below)||P 15.00||P 30.00
|Adult||P 35.00||P 65.00
Check – In Time:
|Tree House with Gazebo||P 540.00||10 persons
|Air Conditioned Dormitory||P 1750.00||10 persons
|Air Conditioned Cluster Room|
with toilet and bath, and television
|P 1400.00||6 persons
|Non Air Conditioned Dormitory||P 400.00||4 persons
|Non Air Conditioned Dormitory||P 800.00||8 persons
Inclusive of lights, sound system, tables and chairs
|P 3000.00||No limit
2:00 PM | Check – Out Time:
Note Listed rates may subject to change without prior notice.