The Rainbow Breeze beach resort is one of the cheapest beach resort in Samal. Even though the resort is cheap, you will not expect less from the resort since it is well maintained and has a beautiful beach area. The resort has many tress which makes the resort more relaxing and not that hot during noon.
Beach shore of the resort is perfect for camping because it is clean and you can see the glimpse of Davao City from there, which creates a beautiful scenery at night. Right time to go for swimming is early in the morning and late in the afternoon.
Resort amenities includes close and open cottages, shower area, comfort room, cooking area, playground, basketball court and volleyball court. The resort also has a canteen but they don’t serve cooked food. No corkage is collected for food but minimal fee is charge for drinks and liquor.
It is situated at Brgy. Claiclic Babak, Samal Davao del Sur. If you are going to use a personal vehicle, you can reach the resort by riding a barge at Sasa Wharf, Davao City to Samal Wharf. From Samal Wharf, you will take the right roadway and after a couple of minutes depending on your speed you will come across an intersection, just take the right way. Then, after a couple of minutes you can see the signage of the resort in the right side of the road. If you are planning to commute, you can go there by riding a jeep or taxi to Sasa Wharf, Davao City then take the barge to bring you to Samal Wharf. From there, you will walk your way to the tricycle terminal which is across the wraft and just ride a tricycle or motorcycle to take you to the resort.
Contact Person: Mrs. Mila Bacalso
Mobile Number: 0947-220-47-36
Do’s and Don’ts
- Early resort arrival time. Since that resort only cater reservation when you pay ahead of time. It is advisable for walk-in customers to arrive early in the resort when planning to get a cottage or a room to avoid problems. However, it is best to contact the resort to have an idea on how the cottage or room reservation is going, for you to have a backup plan and have a hassle free vacation.
- Bring food. It is best to bring food with you when going to the resort since it doesn’t have a restaurant. However, if you like to grill, they have cooking area which is free of use.
- Bring needed things. All needed things must be ready before going to the resort since its canteen might not have it. Good thing there is a convenient store near the wharf so it is advisable to drop by at the convenient store and buy all the things you need to have a stress free vacation!
- Bring power banks. Since resort outlets are limited it is advisable to bring power bank or extra battery.
- Don’t leave your things unattended. The resort will not be accountable to your belongings. It is advised not bring any valuable things with you when going to the resort.
|Entrance Fee||Day Tour||Overnight
|Child (14yrs old and below)||P 15.00||P 25.00
|Adult||P 30.00||P 50.00
|Small Nipa Hut||P 400.00||5 persons
|Medium Nipa Hut||P 500.00||9 persons
|Big Nipa Hut||P 700.00||15 persons
|Big Cottage||P 1000.00||25 persons
|Small Function Hall||P 3500.00||50 persons
|Big Function Hall||P 6000.00||100 persons
Check – In Time:
|Small Room||Electric fan and common bathroom ||P 800.00||2 persons
|Small Dormitory||Air conditioned room with bathroom||P 3200.00||12 persons
|Medium Dormitory||Air conditioned room with bathroom||P 3500.00||15 persons
|Big Dormitory||Air conditioned room with bathroom||P 6000.00||25 persons
7:00AM / 5:00PM | Check – Out Time:
5:00PM / 7:00AM
Note Listed rates may subject to change without prior notice.